These are the official patch notes for Version a.2.5.0c released by Dynamight Studios.
This version is part of Alpha 2 - Test 5.
Minor Changes[edit | edit source]
- We've changed the structure of the packaged asset files used by the client so that our launcher can make smaller patches. This is the reason why this client patch is so heavy. The next ones should be very small!
- We've tacked some server issues that should hopefully have increased its stability greatly, so that we don't have to do another emergency restart like what happened 2h after launch yesterday.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where players logging in with a female character would see their character as a male.
- Fixed the total play time counter for the Young status that was resetting in some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the inventory crafting menu would go crazy after leaving a city area.
- The friend list of carts can now be closed properly.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent players from being able to complete the construction of a Shrine.
- Monsters that kill a player summon no longer acquire infinite range.
- Fixed an issue with the pin of a player town in the world map that had ended up on top of another town.
- Nations now correctly cost 50,000 gold to be created. All existing nations have been reset.