These are the official patch notes for Version 0.6.0 released by Dynamight Studios.
- Land claims have been added to the world!
- Find ancient ruins of Elysium in the world, claim them as your own, and build your house!
- They can be found in all grassland and mountain biomes.
- A menu to manage your land parcel is going to be implemented later on.
- The minimap is now live and functioning! No more black hole!
- Shows roads, terrains, cliffs and rivers with different zoom levels.
- The character indicator is missing.
- Ragged clothes armor and various primitive trinkets can now be crafted.
- A quick way to get minimal protection.
- New ways to use the resources found in wild animals.
- A front view of the character is now rendered in the Character menu (needs color correction).
- Satiety / rest indicators are now displayed as bars in the circle next to endurance / life / mana.
- Status effect icons have a new design and are now larger.
- Crafting success messages are now displayed in the chat too.
- The player inventory is now larger (42 slots instead of 30).
- Game lights have been revised.
- The night is now shorter.
- Can craft items with full inventory.
- Monsters don't react to attacks.
- Player death (full death, not "fainting") sometimes doesn't reset all the stats (endurance, life, mana, rest, satiety).
- Interaction progress bar duration doesn't match actual times.
- Trees take too short to be cut down.
- Can place multiple blueprints at once while waiting for server reply.